WAKUSEO...stand out, gain high visibility...
We have tailored our WAKUSEO Plans to provide natural Search Engine presence, offering an ideal balance of analysis, recommendations and task implementation, by focusing on maximising Search Engine visibility through the application of White Hat SEO best practice in the art and science of Search Engine Optimisation, to suit the needs of small & medium sized businesses.
In the current economic climate, we know that you need to make a big impact with less resource.
So let us help you find the perfect search engine marketing mix and Elevate your business to the next level...
WAKUSEO gives you as much, or as little, Search Engine marketing support as your business needs. We can work on long term campaigns and projects, including strategy planning and campaign management. Or, we can help with smaller one-off projects, when your business requires them.
Our experience ranges from small and medium sized business through to large corporations and covers a wide range of products and services. And, as our overheads are low, we can keep our prices low too.
WAKUSEO Team will comprise of two of our SEO Analysts...
- SEO Analyst First chair: responsible for a full analysis of your business website and strategy, identifying the best opportunity available within the WAKUSEO Plan predefined tasks outlined below to include all market research objectives, goals, as well as driving the implementation of on-site and off-site 6 - 12 months integrated tactical plan.
- SEO Analyst Second Chair: provides tactical research and analysis emphasising on creative development,content and execution of link building processes and development opportunities...in addition they are supported by our research resources.
The ideal solution for your business, we document our recommendations in such a way that these review will enable you to understand how the whole process is carried out; no changes are made on your website and no links, citation or brand mentions are created without your prior approval. Once you have approved our recommendations we then implement them progressively throughout each month. As our relationship develops the emphasis and priority of our SEO activities will be refined based on the growing visibility of your site with the Search Engines.
Together, your SEO Analysts will spend a total of 46 hours per month implementing your WAKUSEO Plan tasks below, sharing their knowledge throughout the process in the highly transparent manner for which we have become renowned:
Keyword Phrase Research Analysis & Recommendations
We identify the best keyword phrase to be pursued on search engines once approved by you (established by target market, target audience and competitor site analysis); these keywords include a range of keyword combinations based on the overall Search Engine visibility you are seeking for your business,brand or product website.
Comprehensive On-site Analysis & Optimisation: Making Your Site More Search Engine Friendly by editing
- Title,description, Meta, and H1: Tags Analysis and Creation
- Sitemap and Robots.txt file: Analysis and Creation
- Website Copy Analysis: Edits to Support Keywords
- Implement Website Changes and Content Optimisation: For the Following Content Management Systems: WordPress, Drupal, Joomla and Django
- Focusing website pages to best target your keyword phrase to maximise traffic, clickthroughs and keyword rankings
- Based on your selected keywords, identification and Search Engine Optimisation of the onpage content of existing key pages so as to present your pages in the most Search Engine friendly manner whilst ensuring that your business, brand, products and key messages are preserve
- Where new content are required please explore our ASEN Content Plans
- We apply onsite internal linking strategies to maximise internal link value distribution processes for your website.
Off-Site SEO Strategies and Techniques
Our experienced SEO analysts are highly skilled in the art and science of link building acquisition. We source, locate and negotiate unique backlink opportunities driving traffic to your website.
Progressive research, analysis and recommendation of specific backlink opportunities will be targeted focusing on quality, relevant and ontheme link building opportunities for your business, brand or product website.
Your approval will be required prior to any link implementation activities or approaches to other webmasters and websites. Progress on your link profile is updated and reviewed with you each month as part of our ongoing reporting for you.
Google My Business
Google My Business is Google’s unified interface designed to make life easier for local businesses as well as brands to be better found within Google. Google My Business puts your business info on Search, Maps and Google+ so that customers can find you, no matter what device they’re using. Google My Business is a pivotal component of maximising your Search Engine Visibility and as such it requires focused attention.
http://192.168.1.141:8001/en-ukCreating The New Local Page
Create, claim or consolidate your Google My Business and Google Plus pages Edit and upload content as required to achieve 100% completion Create Google My Business citations from authoritative sources to maximise Search, Maps & Google+ visibility.
On commencement and then every month your SEO Analysts will check the technical infrastructure of your business, brand or product website to ensure that it is highly Search Engine friendly and remains that way. This checklist incorporates more than 20 items including:
- Bing, Google Analytics Tracking, Goals Set Up and Ecommerce Setup
- Internal Broken Link Check
- External Broken Link Check and resolve 404 “Page Not Found” Errors
- Bing, Google Webmaster Tools Verification, Crawl, HTML, Sitemap errors
- Robots.txt and XML Sitemap Files
- Plus 15 more items
Tracking Benchmark Reports & Ongoing Reporting
On commencement we prepare and present to you a track Benchmark Reports for your business, brand or product website link profile, organic search traffic, referral traffic and selected keyword phrase rankings – updated and reviewed with you by the eleventh day of each month.
In addition, on commencement we prepare Competitor Visibility Report for your targeted keyword phrases – also updated and reviewed with you by the eleventh day of each month.
WAKUSEO Activity Plans
Your WAKUSEO Team will prepare an initial WAKUSEO Activity Plan recommending and prioritising tasks relevant to your business, brand or product website and its current visibility with the Search Engines. Going forward we will review your Activity Plan with you each month prioritising resources to each task and activity as required.
How much will this cost?
A WAKUSEO 46 Plan is €4,495* per month and represents a minimum of 46 man-hours of targeted activities and advice by your SEO Analysts and our support team.
Our trading terms are simply on a monthtomonth basis with no long term or inflexible contracts
How soon can we start?
If you decide to proceed, you will receive a simple, plain English WAKUSEO agreement confirming all the deliverables ready for your signature. Depending on our project schedule we can usually commence within ten days of receiving your sign off.
How do I find out more?
To find out more about our WAKU-SEO Plans and to discover how we can help you to grow your online traffic, improve the quality of lead generation and increase your online revenues, get on touch or us for a confidential chat about your Search Engine Optimisation needs.
Custom SEO Services
So as to ensure that we produce the results you are seeking, our WAKU-SEO Plans are tightly focused on the services outlined above. Should you wish us to apply additional Custom SEO Services we will be happy to provide you with a separate Get Quote
ASEN Content Plans
Our WAKU-SEO Plans focus on enhancing existing web content so as to enhance your web pages and maximise the Search Engine-friendliness of these pages. Should you require new content or a significant copywriting for your current content we are happy to assist and you can discover more about our Asen Content Plans here.